Bridge: Up for a challenge?

Lose to procrastinator by 2. Reissued

Apparently none of you played the challenge at all. If you had, you might have encountered these two boards.

BBO

Yes, I’ve heard of cheaper minor as a second negative, but then 3S is non forcing? I would have expected a rebid of opener’s suit to be the only non forcing suit bid.

Even stranger, that many people who faced this hand in a declare-only might not have noticed:

BBO 2

How can West, with a potential vul game available to his side sell to 4S undoubled when his partner freely introduced 3H? Surely partner has at most 1 spade, maybe none. Even if parter has nothing in clubs, and has only 4 hearts, he can almost certainly ruff his 3 spade losers in dummy (that’s even on a trump lead; on the expected spade lead he has only 2 losers to ruff.)

oirg wins the regular challenge with +12.33, by 9.98. I win the declare-only with 58.59%, by 3.90%. Both reissued

ETA: win vs NN by 6. Reissued

EATA: win by 6 vs AA. Lose by 2 to procrastinator. Both reissued

EATA: procrastinator wins the regular challenge with +30.51, by 11.01. oirg wins the declare-only with 57.81%, by 5.47%. Both reissued

EATA: Win 5-2 vs NN, with 14 pushes. Reissued

EATA: Win by 34 vs AA. Lose by 16 to procrastinator. Both reissued

EATA: I win the regular challenge with +9.75, by 8.00. procrastinator wins the declare-only with 57.03%, by 3.90%. Both reissued

In regular challenges, I win by 6 vs procrastinator, by 5 vs AA. oirg wins the regular challenge with +12.00, by 3.75. procrastinator wins the declare-only with 57.81%, by 3.90%. Both group challenges reissued. The individual challenges will be reissued tomorrow evening.

ETA: I win the declare-only with 55.47%, by 0.78%. NN wins the regular challenge with 17.75, by 9.00. I win by 7 vs NN. Both group challenges reissued. The individual challenge will be reissued tomorrow evening. [NN’s group challenge was due to being the only one to cope with CHO’s bizarre takeout double of a 1S response to 1H, asking us to be a minor, with 1=3 in the minors. We all played 3D; only he made it.

EATA: lose to procrastinator by 2, to AA by 3. Both reissued

AA wins the regular challenge with +17.25, the only + imps. NN wins the declare-only with 59.38%, by 0.79%. Both will be reissued this evening.

Lose to NN by 29, to procrastinator by 5. Win by 37 vs AA. All reissued.

ETA: NN romps in the regular challenge: +26.75 the only + score. oirg wins the declare-only with 54.69%, by 1.56%. Both to be reissued this evening.

EATA: win by 38 vs AA. Also to be reissued this evening.

EATA: win by 18 vs procrastinator. All challenges reissued (including NN, even though I can’t figure out what happened o the last one. I don’t think I had played all the boards, maybe none of them, but it should not have timed out yet, I believe.