Annoyed Thoughts

Go study.

I am now having a slice of re-sanctifed Easter bread with my coffee. :yum:

1 Like

You can put those eyes back in.

My wife is trying to switch off of Metformin due to side affects. Doctor prescribed Rybelus. Wow, with insurance would cost nearly $1,500 for the first 3 months. Had doctor change prescription to Farxiga and the cost was $0.

3 Likes

Our Netflix was hacked and we were changed to the most expensive plan with extra add-ons for outside users to be added.

Now that it’s secured and the users removed, Netflix is refusing to put us on the grandfathered plan we were on, saying it’s not available.

I am repeating that I would like our plan to be the plan we had before we were hacked and changes were made without authorization. They keep repeating that our old plan is no longer available now that we added external users and we have to pay more each month, to which I’m repeating that the change was unauthorized and I want to be on the same plan as before. To which they say we can’t do it.

I’m going to try to escalate this if they deny it again.

5 Likes

FINALLY!

9 Likes

Does AI have English as a second language?

4 Likes

Please be with us.
And also with you?

6 Likes

IFYP :latin_cross: :angel: :church:

4 Likes

On hour 50+ of this headache. It seems to be responding to pain relievers now, so hopefully by tomorrow I’m feeling back to normal.

3 Likes

Only if the AI is Roman Catholic.

Next time check here. Not guaranteed, tho.

2 Likes

Would that make it the one true AI?

I still pause to get it right on that one. that change came about the time I began the path of being a mostly lapsed RC. it’s still where I would go if we aspired to attend a service. but…

1 Like

I for one welcome our new AI overlord(s).

AI in medicine is going to be amazing.

1 Like

I’ve used that, and it pulls from the app/mobile ordering site to tell it where it’s broken. Since the ice cream was orderable on the app, it wouldn’t have come up as broken. Frustrating.

Some critter was in the back yard last night and made some nice holes looking for food. :roll_eyes:

Yeah, I’ve got rabbits nesting in my raised bed garden. Again. Every freakin year they dig a hole and I have to section off a part of the garden til they’re grown and gone.

1 Like

A mouse has nested in the warmth of our compost bin. It drives our dog nuts. She barks at it like a crazy bitch.

it’s almost chipmunk season at my yard. the dog loses her stuff over those things.

1 Like