Annoyed Thoughts: archive 1

I just found where they go…except I need four of them. :wtf:

4 Likes

on day 4 of antibiotics for a sinus infection. today marks the start of when they started affecting my GI. the next 6 days (or more) could be ugly.

2 Likes

Eat lots of yogurt with cultures!

3 Likes

Yes, and/or probiotics… available at any drugstore.

2 Likes

Or just make a visit to the cultural districts in West Broadway, Central Avenue, Cedar Avenue South, Franklin Avenue East, East Lake Street, 38th Street, or Lowry Avenue North.[/red]

A client of my client emailed me a screenshot of a spreadsheet. I’m trying to explain to Client² why this isn’t working and Client² is attempting to teach me what a spreadsheet is and how to use it. :woman_facepalming:

8 Likes

please keep record of every word offered. that info could be important to this group right here!

3 Likes

Wow. Did the explanation start with ‘listen sweetheart?’

3 Likes

Paper straws

1 Like

I once had a senior accountant explain to me numerous times “paste special values”.

2 Likes

Client² now understands why I have a problem with what they sent me and resent the actual spreadsheet… thank goodness!

3 Likes

funny, my first though was the alternative meaning of the word

1 Like

with or without instructions on what it is and how such a thing works?

Naw, I think they felt pretty silly once they realized their mistake. But it was a frustrating 3 hours… (not all of which was dealing with this issue).

They didn’t realize they’d sent a screen shot, and but and actual spreadsheet? That’s actually pretty funny.

1 Like

Correct!

She was telling me how to make the columns wider so I can see the numbers that don’t fit, and scroll to the bottom to see the total at the end… none of which can be done from a screen shot!

2 Likes

If you owe them money, send them a pic of a hundy!!!

3 Likes

I hate snow in places where it doesn’t usually snow. Our meteorologists can track a tornado at the street level but the never can figure out when or if the snow is starting. (Came in at least 2 hours earlier than predicted today.)

Also no one knows how to drive in this so it’s like taking your life in your hands (more than usual) if you are on the road at all.

Thankfully it doesn’t tend to hang around. By tomorrow afternoon we’ll be back to our normal boring January weather.

2 Likes

maybe you need a new nurse…