Annoyed Thoughts: archive 1

Good save :canada:

Annoyed thought: There is a show called “The Laundry Guy”

It’s not like a segment on the Today Show. Or a youtube channel. It’s a friggin’ show. An actual season. It’s on discovery+

How I feel about work today:

3 Likes

Annoyed thought: I got vaccinated too early. Now they are bribing people to get it. Sports or concert tickets. Lotteries.

1 Like

Our cleaning lady returned, and the house is now clean. But she threw away both the stopper to the kitchen sink and a little plastic thing that the pepper mill sits on. We had to dig through the trash to rescue them.

Woke up this morning to the water heater spewing water out all over the garage, so I get to deal with that today.

At least it’s in the garage and pretty easy to get to.

3 Likes

Weird to think of a water heater in the garage.
Our last house was rural so we had a water pump. They put it in the garage. Aaaaand it freezes the week I’m In the bush moose hunting. My so didn’t even understand the concept that you could turn on water and not have pressure.

We are in Arizona, so don’t have that problem…

My car and lotsa other stuff has been covered in pollen the last few days.

It was pretty common in Seattle and Portland where most people don’t have basements. :woman_shrugging:

Last month or so for me.

Got my car washed Saturday morning. By evening that day, there was already a fine pollen sheet on it…

My driveway is covered a quarter-inch deep with male oak flowers, each filled with pollen.

Gesundheit

It turns out that my cloth facemasks are really good for keeping out pollen. I wore one to mow the lawn, and I noticed two of my neighbors doing the same thing.

1 Like

Oh the other hand, i went out for a bit just to enjoy being outdoors, and went back in when i started coughing. I heard a neighbor sneezing from a couple doors down.

1 Like

I was probably stupid for getting my car washed but I wanted to seize the opportunity while I was alone.

Different calendars, different sharing amongst calendars, different signins on different devices, then complain that they can’t see my calendar.
I hate tech support.

Incase anyone is wondering it’s one. You only need one calendar.

I made a trade offer in fantasy baseball yesterday and I don’t have a response yet. I don’t mind at all if you don’t care for my offer, but I do mind if it sits out there for a while with no response.

I don’t think that I can get an electric F150 because they are too long to fit in my garage where a charging station could be. I think my garage is about 228 inches deep and the F150s are about 232 inches long. Dammit!

I guess I could charge it outside but I think that wouldn’t work well from November thru February.