Annoyed Thoughts: archive 1

Actually, I think I’m going to watch Television instead. I just bought a new LCD Display and want to see how good the picture is.

I wonder if this thing is stolen…someone scratched the UPC Code off of it.

It’s a good thing you all found each other.

I missed a whisker this morning.

Tangent from another thread.

I hate my office chair. It’s hard as a church pew.

I’ve taken my best naps in a church pew. :rimshot:

Actually, I missed two whiskers this morning.

Double doors where one of them is locked.

2 Likes

That JUST happened to me!

1 Like

Mathman = 1695814? HFFBandaged…because your head just slammed into a locked door.

Thankfully I was alert enough and just side-stepped it. Still probably worth it, I was having Thai for lunch and it was delicious. I’ll take that to the ‘what’s for lunch’ thread, I suppose.

1 Like

I’m having a real problem with one real entitled [censored] of an actuary at my office. Like we only have like, 10 actuaries, maximum - and we somehow picked one of the worst ones.

Is it professional misconduct if an actuary goes out of their way to sabotage, discredit, and lie about another team (that includes two other actuaries) as part of some dumb sales turf war that I want no part of?

It’s probably a violation of Precept 1 if it’s that bad

My phone slid off the bed this morning while I was getting dressed and the corner landed on my foot right between two of my feet bones and it hurt a surprising amount and still kinda hurts :frowning:

If you slack me and ask for something, and I tell you I’ll get on it now and get back to you in 15 minutes, please don’t slack me with six more questions during that 15 minute window.

This actuary must be employed by two companies simultaneously because they’re also employed where I work.

2 Likes

HAHAHA

Or maybe Tiffany and NerdAlert work at the same company and don’t know it and they have the SAME 3rd party person who is annoying them both.

OR maybe Tiffany and NerdAlert work at the same company and don’t know it and there isn’t a 3rd person annoying them both but they are each other’s annoying person.

3 Likes

Yes.