Alaska Cruisetacular

Let’s do it. I’m already signed up for the Royal Caribbean 7-night experience cruise from 8/2/24 - 8/9/24, I’ll be quilting a good amount of the at-sea days but not a ton outside that, let’s finally make this dream come true.

And yea I am prepared to be rejected on this, but I won’t go down without a fight!

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/booking/landing?shipCode=OV&packageCode=OV07A333&sailDate=2024-08-02&startDate=2024-08-02&groupId=OV07SEA-2105097523

I wish I could join! My budget unfortunately does not allow for any discretionary spending this year, so I’m out.

1 Like

But this is discretionary spending for NEXT year.

So let’s do like Congress tends to do . . .

4 Likes

I’m sure brunch on the ship would be totes fab, but that’s a loooong flight just to get to the port!!! Plus, quilting is not my thing. NTTAWWT (obligatory).

1 Like

That looks like a very reasonable cost for the cruise . . . but we’ll have to pass this time around more from expected family events going on during that time period (more to be shared in June 2023).

1 Like

Quilting is not required! Only a very small group of us will be quilting! The rest of the cruise is just a regular cruise!!

Also if there were lots of GoAers there, I would spend less time quilting on the at sea days…unless that’s a detractor, then whatever the masses want.

oh, snap, didn’t see the '24 on there. Back in consideration!

2 Likes

Price looks pretty reasonable. Enjoy!

Alaska Cruise still on my radar but I would depart from Vancouver rather than Seattle. Would love to do a Northwest Passage tour but those cost an arm and a leg.

1 Like

Ooh, im busy.

Not barfing over the side, i mean.

But, for you, I’ll make an exception.

1 Like

Going to be down in Rio for their Carnival in Feb 2024

Never been to Alaska yet.

1 Like

did one in 2019. was awesome. wish i could just sign up now, but will be planning for the college drop off that month

1 Like

We’re doing an Alaskan Cruise in June next summer.

Alaska is on my wish list. But this cruise is unlikely to work for me. :slightly_frowning_face: Sounds like you’ll have a lot of fun, though.

Do we know when the last day to register might be? Remind me 1 month before then, please.

$760 is my entire travel budget for the year. Most of which is gas money. (roughly $40/ 3 weeks)

This showed up in my Facebook feed after reading @NerdAlert’s OP:

3 Likes