ACTUARIES HATE THIS ONE SIMPLE TRICK! (Sort of arbitrage opportunity in term life - Thoughts?)

It’s a nice trick, though it feels more like when people swap credit cards, or bank accounts, or isps, or free trials, and getting free stuff by jumping through some hoops. And in your case it’s not even free, it’s just a good hidden discount.

It’s free money. Nothing just about it. One more signature and 40 percent off life insurance premiums until you’re next birthday. Unsure why everyone seems skeptical.
It’s not hidden either, just nobody else can be bothered to put the peices together.

The only hoop is one e-signature. Still trying to figure out if they can presign at point of sale. If so, there’s not even any hoops.

*shrug. I’m not saying it’s a bad deal or that you shouldn’t do it. I just don’t think it’s game changing. You’re probably not even making the policy unprofitable.

Once upon a time I switched ISPs from comcast to ATT and then back again to comcast, to use new-custoner discounts. When I talked to the service rep, she chided me for switching and explained that I could have saved myself a lot of trouble by just threatened to switch.