Abe shot

those wearing fatigues?

If someone shot Trump I would totally understand. I hate to say it, but America would be better off if he was out of the picture. Maybe he could just remove himself by retiring from politics or Congress could do their job and ban him from running for life, but absent that, him dying and not being an option anymore wouldn’t hurt anything.

And do you believe anyone who would shoot Trump would not be called a nut?

I’m all for shooting trump.
FBI come at me bro

probably both a nut and a hero

1 Like

Trumpkins would, but everyone else would be sympathetic.

Maybe this LOL

I think our best bet is a heart attack or something like that. Shooting him makes him a martyr.

who’s the martyr, the shooter? lulz

Nobody of any real account would celebrate the shooter publicly.

Covid was our best shot. Damn that Regeneron.

2 Likes

Times have changed. I feel like there’d be a massive celebration, if not on TV, definitely on social media.

Has anyone from the US gun lobby pointed out that Japan has one of the strictest gun control regimes in the world yet Abe got shot? Japan also has one of the lowest overall rates of gun deaths in the world but that fact is unlikely to be mentioned.

oh people mention it, even on FoxNews which I frequent.

Social media sure. But not by anyone prominent in public life.

If only Japan had more guns there would be more threat of violence and he would have had better security

I appreciate the sarcasm but actually the main reason there has not been a US President shot in recent years is probably the massive security? In contrast I watch Justin Trudeau freely mingling with crowds and it would be easy to attack him. Same with many other countries’ leaders.

Other countries’ leaders are attacked with raw eggs.

1 Like

We had a president attacked by a shoe.
One by a hose monster, too.

I think the worst attack we have had in recent years in Canada was a pie in the face to Prime Minister Chrétien. But that is worse than a shoe thrown at you.