4th covid shot

u gonna?

If they recommend it for me, yes.

2 Likes

Eh, I’ve had side effects with every single one. Maybe I’ll get it if it’s really going around but otherwise I think I’ll pass.

1 Like

I think my 6 month mark is right around June so if it’s rolled out to my age group I’ll go. I still have a bad scar from the booster though (wound up with eczema) which sucks.

2 Likes

Yes definitely. Not sure how soon, but most likely within a month max.

1 Like

Weren’t the first 3 shots supposed to have killed us all by now?

3 Likes

It turns out we all died in 2016 and all the weird geopolitical stuff happening in our perceived timeline is just us trying to sort out the afterlife.

1 Like

I’ve got three different countries tracking me already. I don’t need India doing it, too!

1 Like

It kinda seems like COVID is saying “c’mon, best of 7”, but I’ll still play. I will when I am eligible.

1 Like

is that anything like “Dude Dad’s” you wanna?

As for me, I haven’t even got my 3rd, though I think I am now qualified to get it. I’ll probably wait a few more months. Then 9-12 more for #4 if it’s still a thing by then or if they have something better.

I haven’t gotten my 3rd as well. I know I’m qualified to get it, but I’m willing to wait it out.

It doesn’t seem to be useful in reducing the spread, just reducing the symptoms. I can’t be shamed into “not caring about society” by not getting a 3rd or 4th vaccine.

Why haven’t they improved the vaccines for the current variant yet?

1 Like

In 8 days. Appointment is set.

2 Likes

Yes, I’m get mine as soon as it’s recommended for me. Will probably plan it on a Friday morning this time so I can time to crappiness for Friday night and Saturday.

1 Like

My wife is immune compromised and I had zero side effects so far from the Moderna shot. So I will get it if recommended.

2 Likes

Probably not. I’ve got three and had Omicron, so I’ll just wait it out.

Also as a j&j posse member it would be my 3rd shot not 4th

spouse has immuno issues. once she gets her 4th i will have the clock on me for mine. I got #3 in december, so…June?

Done, 2/18/22.

@tommie.frazier Your spouse was probably eligible a while ago if she got her initial shots somewhere near when she was originally eligible.

2 Likes

Yes but wait until closer to winter when I expect cases to start climbing again