If they recommend it for me, yes.
Eh, I’ve had side effects with every single one. Maybe I’ll get it if it’s really going around but otherwise I think I’ll pass.
I think my 6 month mark is right around June so if it’s rolled out to my age group I’ll go. I still have a bad scar from the booster though (wound up with eczema) which sucks.
Yes definitely. Not sure how soon, but most likely within a month max.
Weren’t the first 3 shots supposed to have killed us all by now?
It turns out we all died in 2016 and all the weird geopolitical stuff happening in our perceived timeline is just us trying to sort out the afterlife.
I’ve got three different countries tracking me already. I don’t need India doing it, too!
It kinda seems like COVID is saying “c’mon, best of 7”, but I’ll still play. I will when I am eligible.
is that anything like “Dude Dad’s” you wanna?
As for me, I haven’t even got my 3rd, though I think I am now qualified to get it. I’ll probably wait a few more months. Then 9-12 more for #4 if it’s still a thing by then or if they have something better.
I haven’t gotten my 3rd as well. I know I’m qualified to get it, but I’m willing to wait it out.
It doesn’t seem to be useful in reducing the spread, just reducing the symptoms. I can’t be shamed into “not caring about society” by not getting a 3rd or 4th vaccine.
Why haven’t they improved the vaccines for the current variant yet?
In 8 days. Appointment is set.
Yes, I’m get mine as soon as it’s recommended for me. Will probably plan it on a Friday morning this time so I can time to crappiness for Friday night and Saturday.
My wife is immune compromised and I had zero side effects so far from the Moderna shot. So I will get it if recommended.
Probably not. I’ve got three and had Omicron, so I’ll just wait it out.
Also as a j&j posse member it would be my 3rd shot not 4th
spouse has immuno issues. once she gets her 4th i will have the clock on me for mine. I got #3 in december, so…June?
@tommie.frazier Your spouse was probably eligible a while ago if she got her initial shots somewhere near when she was originally eligible.
Yes but wait until closer to winter when I expect cases to start climbing again