20Q Game 34

Gelatin is primarily protein (good for building good, strong nails).

But Jello is often eaten after lunch or later in the afternoon.

Bacon has more fat than protein, which would feel misleading, but bacon is something that people make themselves all the time and so doesn’t fit hint 1.

Not sure if “cooking bacon” is the same as “making bacon” in the sense of going from pig to frying pan.

Hint 6: MayanActuary is onto something.

But…

Hint 7: I didn’t say I never cook this item. I said I could make this item, but haven’t. Make <> Cook

eta: or what VA said.

Alright, let’s end this and see what it is.

Is it breakfast sausage?

:poocorn:

We need an emoji for :poocorn:

Not the brand I looked at when answering the nutrition questions, but very similar nutritional makeup

YES

1 Like

I looked up the menus of several places that serve breakfast to see whether I could find sausage for less than $3. The third menu I looked at let you buy a side order of sausages for $2.59.

And thank you all for playing. I didn’t expect that to be so challenging.

Wow I do not consider breakfast sausage to be healthy. But it’s quite tasty and last week I made a batch of biscuits and gravy out of them to have for a couple of days.

I found that question very hard to answer. People have such diverse ideas of what is healthy and unhealthy to eat.

my mom wouldn’t think sausages are healthy that’s for sure

Also this:

also, is sausage not mostly protein? I guess it depends on what’s being stuffed in it

breakfast sausages seem to run about 13 g of fat to 10 g of protein. That’s why I said that the nutritional makeup was useful, but might be misleading.

Took me some more hints but I got u

2 Likes

MA should replace Tiffany’s husband!

I don’t think my wife would like that :laughing:

Next game here

20Q Game 35 - The Sandbox / Games - GoActuary