20Q Game 22

Is it a mole (unit of measurement)?

3 Likes

Given the time between posts . . . and that itā€™s the last (allowed) question . . . Iā€™ll give it until tomorrow noon CDT to allow others to post their guesses as well.

Others can feel free to ā€œlike this postā€ to give it support. Iā€™ll respond to the guess with the most votes as the final question.

Or maybe itā€™s a mole of moles.

Holy moley, no?

Spoiler

No.

I guess a mole of moles would weigh a little bit more than an appleā€¦

So is he saying that itā€™s not a mole, as in unit of measurement?

That seems like the best guess to me, but if thatā€™s wrong, then the mole (best eyes on AO) is perhaps related to a groundhog who looks for a shadow in early February.

Thread was started on February 4 and Groundhog Day was February 2, and Iā€™m not sure that Iā€™d say that shadows are man made (in that groundhogs and rocks and trees can have shadows) but some of them certainly are. And while itā€™s typical to find them indoors, theyā€™re more common outdoors.

And you can definitely see them, not just ā€œin a manner of speakingā€. And Iā€™m not sure it fits with the chemist hint either.

So I prefer mole (measurement) to shadow but shadow did cross my mind.

I think the ā€œnoā€ was for the mole of moles, but maybe not.

Iā€™m not sure what it could be other than a mole at this point.

well google says it has to be mol as in the unit of measurement. If itā€™s not mole itself

Also, VA you did kill the thread. good job. This game is no longer fun.

1 Like
Just....

Kidding!

When I looked it up, it said the word is mole and the abbreviation is mol.

1 Like

I thought it might be light, or heat. But we would be likely to intentionally use those every day.

Heat probably wouldnā€™t get a ā€œnot reallyā€ on the imaginary question either. Itā€™s a pretty good guess though.

3 hours left before I put yā€™all out of yer misery.

Or start it afresh.

Either way, win-win for me.
:cowboy_hat_face:

Iā€™m going with soyā€™s guess.

Are we sure itā€™s not a government mind control device with 5G technology implanted with vaccines?

Or something like this:

90 minutes

Tick

Tock

So a homonym of the rodent mole, in this case a mole measurement, is very closely related. I think this means it is not a mole.

Which makes me wonder if the answer is Avogrados constant