20Q Game 0023

I will neither confirm nor deny any sweet nothings though.

VA why you do us like this

For the “man-made” question, the story is that it was made by dwarves. However, I felt that since it was mythology, there could be a perception of claiming it’s “really man-made”. Felt it required the qualified “no”.

As for the “vegetable drawer” question . . . I took a normal hammer and looked to see if it would fit into my own drawer. It didn’t clearly fit inside; and I’m assuming that Thor’s Hammer would be a bit larger than a normal hammer.

As for the NA question . . . MCU might have a replica that some might view as being “the real thing” (like other movie props for other objects, like The One Ring from LOTR) and is located somewhere in Hollywood. But I was thinking specifically THE Thor’s Hammer; so viewed it as being actually in Valhalla. :cowboy_hat_face:

It did all make sense once it made sense, if that… makes sense.

I can start the next one. Don’t know how to link threads. So someone feel free to create the thread and link.

:old_key:

It absolutely made sense once the mythology clue happened, I read that, scrolled back up, read through the other clue responses and I thought that’s got to be what it is, so was continuing to scroll and was glad it was already said :slight_smile:

ITS*

I would like to point out my usefulness in this thread. I would not made the jump to Thor’s hammer that fast tho.

here you go

I credit Lucy for saying it’s “not Thor”.

Yeah, the NA threw me off bad, I think because I don’t like Thor movies.

Also you clearly need a larger vegetable drawer.

Maybe there should be some kind of rule where wishy-washy answers need to be at least as useful as the yes/no?

Remove the qualifiers from my list.

I’d be curious to see if folks would generally come to the same conclusion (or close to it) without some of the qualified answers.

I take issue with #3 - especially since I qualified the question - but still, thanks VA!

But you could see it with the naked eye if you lived in Valhalla?

1 Like

Yes, it’s interesting, and in some cases the qualifications were very revealing.

I think the game could be played straight up or with (necessary) qualifications . . . with each giving a different experience about the guesses.

Do you find that the clues I gave helpful and added to the game? I ask as I often use what’s going on and discussion made as what sort of clues to give (I have some ideas at the beginning, but adjust as the game progresses).

FWIW even if I gripe and complain about difficulty I find these hard ones fun.

1 Like

I don’t think we’d ever get it right without the mythical clue

1 Like

Qualifiers helped. I wasn’t quite on the right track, but it helped steer the general direction.

Obligatory TWSS. :man_astronaut: