2022 NFL Football Thread

I knew they weren’t (yet) using them in regular games. I thought it was something that fit over top of the regular helmet, but maybe I’m misunderstanding.

Regardless, if there’s a moral hazard thing going on then :woman_facepalming: but if it’s reducing concussions then I say go for it.

But I’d still keep all the existing rules & penalties so players still have motivation to not cause concussions… even if they are too short-sighted to care.

the MNF ending was a debacle with like 10 layers.

That’s the post

IFYQ

the MNF ending was a debacle with like 10 layers.

That’s the post

TNF on Prime.

If not my teams, i would have flipped to it occasionally. You can’t flip to Prime, easily, so won’t be watching

Yeah, I am irritated by this move and chose to not watch in protest.

I chose not to watch, just because.

I watched the 4th quarter

1 Like

It was on behind me while we played cards. Last quarter was on, on local tv, cuz LAC.

too tired, and at that point didn’t want to up their ratings, even to fall asleep to

Apparently, this game was shown with NFL+ (on a mobile device).

That’s just fantastic. I’d much rather watch football on my iPhone’s 4” screen than my TV’s 55” ultra high definition screen. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

After trying and failing to trade Jimmy G-Q all off season the Trey Lance era hits a major speed bump with a broken ankle. Looks like Jimmy G gets one more bite at the Apple with the 49ers offense.

1 Like

The NFL on Tuesday suspended Bobby Hart for one game after the Buffalo Bills guard allegedly punched a Tennessee Titans coach in the head on Monday.

This is a WTF moment.

You just pasted that team by 34 points, and you want to start a fight in the tunnel? And you hit a coach by mistake? Any you only get a 1 game suspension not a lifetime ban from the sport? WTF?

From nfl.com

Throwing a punch in a game brings an ejection. So…one game. I could see it being 2. Thats about it without knowing more.

outside the game, against a non player i would think would be worse

Sound like he was trying to punch Titan’s player, missed and bit a coach.

biting is much worse

2 Likes

Lol
I will leave that typo

1 Like