2021 Survivor Fantasy Football

Prescott was bad again. I didn’t want to play him but price is right opportunity looked interesting.

1 Like

Mattison gets a lot of touches so its risky.

I basically did it with Stafford, seeing that Prescott only had 146, i went with stafford… I need Stafford to get 147 to be through clean, or just 97 and I burn a booster, assuming im in last place otherwise.

585 so far. Smails could be a problem

Mattison TD helps a bunch. Should be good scores this week.

The Lions go for it on 4th and 1 with under 4 mins and a lead from own 28 and fumble. Crazy.

I think I need Lamar to be bad.

Shouldn’t of price is righted me… I’m setting a timer for 3pm on Friday now lol

These scores are insane! 300 usually can make it due to someone being bad, I don’t remember the last non-final where 469 was the lowest (if it is)

Baring something crazy, looks like KidRock is on pace for his 3rd booster…
Here’s what I have through the first games:

KidRock 665
EzekCmbrln 482
act123 469
Jahiegel 338 + Lamar Jackson
MayanActuary 336 + Lamar Jackson
IPD 336 + Matthew Stafford
CaptainDingo 323 + Lamar Jackson
JudgeSmails 306 + Mahomes

I price is righted Cumberland. I thought Connor would have been better than Mattison. I knew you had multiple boosters. I also didn’t predict everyone picking Godwin.

ah oops! Yeah yours was so close to mine I thought you did that to me too! It was definitely worth a shot, no one knows how the backup will really do.

I thought it was cute that I price is righted two ppl but I was really aiming for Connor to be better than Mattison. I guess I need to root for a qb to get injured.

With the Rams’ early lead, I can see Stafford not throwing as much.

Stafford with 71 points at halftime. act123 needs an injury there since I just need 13 more points to beat him out with my booster.

Stafford clears the threshold early. All about Jackson now

Pretty sure I am out.

Nail-biting time again…

What are odds mahomes gets injured?

Mahomes has had some down games this year, and Denver’s secondary isn’t bad.

Just need to avoid an historic night

…or that the defense scores a ton of points for him to sit out the 2nd half?