2021 Spring Exam 6 Advice

I’m personally only doing 2-3 questions during first pass just to make sure I get the idea and then move on. Trying to get through all the material so I have time for a second pass in march and practice exams in April

On your second pass do you attempt more questions?
I’ve always struggled to jump right into practice exams without getting a lot of practice problems done first.

My second pass is usually skimming through manuals/1 page summary but primarily attempting questions and re-reading the sections I’m not clear on but I personally done attempt a ton of questions prior to doing full length practice exams. Maybe 3-5 on each major topic.

passed 5. Lets get this

1 Like

Same, let’s go!

1 Like

Apparently my best advice is don’t do anything I suggest. :sob:

What would you have suggested?

Study 1000 hours, pay attention to examiners reports, know Copflr/RBC/IRIS cold as they’ve been asked on every prior published exam for the last several years.

I’ll probably take a break from GoA for awhile. I’ve never actually wanted to quit anything as badly as this particular moment. Good luck.

Thanks and sorry to hear about your experience.
Don’t give up my friend.

You already know this but as a word of encouragement, you just have one left for ACAS. Once you get that, there’s only 3 left.
This is really tough and takes so much time away from us but it’ll be worth it once we are done.

Sorry to hear it. That must be incredibly frustrating.

I have one piece of advice (which maybe you took, and it’s useless.) Get enough sleep two nights before the exam, and also try to get enough sleep the night before the exam.

I could never sleep night-of, and eventually realized I could get through with one night of little sleep on raw adrenaline, but only if I had enough sleep before that.