2021 NFL Playoff Survivor/Point Pool

An Indy TD could be some early carnage
Indy by 4 would leave just patience and ldancer

Yup…9/12 would be out.

Whew…close one!

OutdoormanNowActuary has been eliminated!

only reason I was that cautious was Diggs & Beasley were both Q, when I made my picks

Rams bring carnage

And then there were 3

Oof

Chance that Ldancer can win this on game 3

instead of one and done should have set up as record through out playoffs, with points as tie breaker

The whole point is you can move the line as much as you want so you should never lose

1 Like

Well, that was harrowing. And it was only the first day. Will we make it through the first weekend?

Great pool! Glad to see this one survived.

Chicago +14.5…just like I expected…

Wow, circus catch on the last play of the game where it didnt even matter. Amazing

Great moments in sports betting

1 Like

I believe LDancer has won on WC weekend

1 Like

The line (real money) was Chi +11 when I bet it. So, if they kick the extra PT it becomes a push, or a two PT conversion makes it a win. So, yeah it was a frustrating ending on a sports betting basis. Especially since Chi ended with a TO that they didn’t use.

Not as bad as the MN miracle a few yrs ago that broke both the spread and the o/u.

thanks for the game mod. Congrats Ldancer.

Since we ended after one weekend, should we have a sequel for the remaining weeks?

1 Like

Congrats to ldancer for winning the pool!

For some reason, I can’t get the table to paste in the nice format anymore…not sure what changed.

I’m happy to play a sequel…I’ll post the lines shortly.

And should we stick with the Survivor concept, or go with total record, using least points used as a tie-breaker? If we go with the latter, we’ll start fresh with this weekend forward.