2020 NFL Football Thread

Notwithstanding the possibility that the eventual NFC East first place finisher will have the fewest wins historically of any division winner, one has to admit this battle of the losers is fun to watch!

The Steelers. And the Jets.

So, AFC North still “top division” record-wise minus intra-division results:
18-7-1.
Note that CIN is 0-4 against AFC North teams.

NFC West is 18-10 outside their division.

Cowboys will win the division as long as Mike McCarthy keeps smashing watermelons

Cowgirls have the easiest schedule of the 4 teams. But they could blow it.

With Dalton that’s a strong possibility, but I just don’t see any of the other teams doing better.

BAL-PIT game might be moved to Sunday or Monday.

All I’m hoping for at this point is a 4-10-1 Eagles team playing for the division title week 17 against the 5-10 Washington Football Team because that would be so amazing.

1 Like

Dallas has 5 potential winnable games, 3 v the rest of the Least and injury ravaged 49 squad and a QBless Bungles. I’m not saying they will win those games but on paper it’s clearly the easiest of the 4 teams.

I really don’t know the best team in that division. Maybe the Giants? They are 3-2 in the division and lost 2 games they arguably should have won (though they won 2 games vs Washington they arguably should have lost).

Probably Washington is the best team. They beat Philly and Dallas fairly convincingly already.

I feel like I would bet on NY and Wash against Philly and Dallas any day, but at the same time, I feel like Dallas and Philly have the most potential to beat actual good teams. This division man…

There is no best team in that division, they all suck. But I think the Giants have the most 1 score losses and most covers against the spread. Every team would be a distant 3rd or 4th place team in every other division in football.

Agree on the Giants - they have the best D of all the teams and LT Andrew Thomas is showing dramatic improvement in his blocking, though with the O-line coach being fired that could throw a wrench in his development. A big part of the problem with the division is that 3 of the 4 teams have had to adjust to new coaches without a preseason to help break in the new systems.

And, lookie.

Too bad. It was the only game to watch today between quality teams.

1 Like

Wow Dallas really does suck sweaty donkey balls this year.

Who had ‘Jason “the Clapper” Garrett was actually the glue holding the Cowboys together’ on their 2020 bingo card?

Surprisingly he’s done well as OC of the Gmen despite having a terrible offensive line and Saquaon for like all of 2 games. I mean that offense is devoid of a lot of talent but they seem to scheme pretty well with the Dreck they do have.

Broncos will have 0 QB on the roster tomorrow as all of them were deemed high risk close contacts of a player than tested positive.

Kaep is available.

1 Like