20 Questions Game2

Your question was a good one!

I’m having trouble multi-quoting, but I’m interpreting commercial use to mean that the owner is getting paid for the use of the vehicle or in the course of their business.

So like moving truck, taxi, UPS truck, florist delivery truck would all be commercial.

I would not consider a police car or an ambulance or Air Force One to be commercial.

I guess private for-profit ambulances do exist and would therefore be commercial. But one run by the county/parish/municipality would not be.

Anyway it’s not an emergency vehicle / not an ambulance. But if it was an ambulance I would have answered “commercial” with a “no”.

Thanks for clarifying. You ever taken an ambulance? They are extremely expensive no matter who owns them. It would never occur to me to think it’s not commercial. I would agree that a firetruck is ordinarily non-commercial.

Has “train” been ruled out? (not a guess)

It has not

Well, a train would be commercial so yes it has

It’s an imperfect game where people will interpret things differently.

I am trying to answer questions as truthfully as I can and I am not trying to get overly cute/clever/pedantic.

There were several questions that gave me pause as to how to answer and it’s possible that someone else might have answered the same question differently.

I will tell you that I struggled with the commercial use question but I feel good about how I answered it.

Yeah, I’m thinking I would have trouble answering the questions. So easy to interpret differently.

It’s a vehicle but not a plane or a boat. So a reasonable assumption is that it is a ground-based vehicle.

It is not commercial, but an average person would not have one for everyday use. Not definitive, but this implies it is a personal special-use vehicle. Yet it does not spend 80% of its time in one place.

Would an elevator be considered a non-commercial “vehicle”? hmm. But that would be popular in cities.

So…

It’s a vehicle that at least one person (maybe a child?) can walk upright in. It’s not something an average person would consider buying for everyday use. It’s not a car, a plane, a boat or RV. It’s neither an emergency vehicle nor a commercial vehicle. And it’s not usually popular to ride in a city.

suggesting either that it’s used at home/in one place, or it’s not used often.

I still think school bus fits, by twig’s definition of commercial.

Did she rule out a hot-air balloon? I guess those are usually commercial.

Except they are commonly used it cities.

Doesn’t mean they’re popular. I hated riding the school bus.

Common but perhaps not “popular to ride”?

Maybe a tractor, or some other type of farm equipment? Are there many large enough to walk in? If owned by the farmer, I don’t think twig would consider that “commercial”

Not official- Outlandish guess, but how about a tank?

The word “popular” is one that people can definitely interpret differently.

I am reminded of a spat between McDonalds and … I think it was Wendy’s.

Wendy’s fries beat McDonalds in a taste test, but McDonalds sells more fries than Wendy’s.

So Wendy’s had “America’s best tasting fries” while McDonalds had “America’s favorite fries” or something along those lines.

Anyway, I gave my interpretation of the word “popular”.