20 Questions - #36

Wrong. That is a question I’m asking in this 20 questions game. It is not directed at you. It is directed at VA.

Thank you, I hadn’t noticed the little shield. That is somewhat helpful. Now I know whose posts to report to help you out. :wink:

I stand corrected. I thought it showed up in my notifications. Not the first nor last time I’m wrong. I’ll edit to correct that.

I’ve edited my post to make it more obvious.

Q# Asker Question Answer
1 John.S.Mill Did it exist 300 years ago? Yes
2 John.S.Mill Is it a story? No
3 JFG Is it related to the paranormal (e.g., deity/witch/vampire, curse/prophesy)? No
4 soyleche Would you talk about it in a high school science class? Not as part of the normal curriculum.
5 MayanActuary Does it deal with something experienced mentally? e.g., emotions, feelings, personality, pain, etc. Yes; but YMMV
6 JFG Does it have a scale of measurement? No
7 John.S.Mill Is it a joyous feeling/experience? Not really, but YMMV
8 JFG Would you talk about it in a social studies class? Yes, but YMMV
9 John.S.Mill Is it a school of thought/belief/philosophy? No
10 John.S.Mill Is it a historical event? No
** Clue 1: This has been a controversial topic for at least the past 50+ years. ***
11 Celalta Is it abortion? No
12 MayanActuary Does it deal with how one person by feel about another group of people? Not really
13 JFG Is it outer space related? No
14 JFG Does it deal with life or death? Yes
15 John.S.Mill Is it environment related? No
** Clue 2: This is often classified in a 2-dimensional matrix with {Passive, Active} being one dimension and {Voluntary, Non-voluntary', Involuntary" being the other. ***
16 Lucy Does it relate to politics? Not exactly; at least not in terms of a platform that a candidate would present for election.
17 - ? Y/N

Hint given after questions 15 and 19 if game is still going on.

There are two uses of the term “moderator” used on this site:

1. Those who have been empowered to enforce the TOS of this site and can edit/delete others’ posts and issue formal warnings and consequences to those who violate the TOS.
  2. Those who facilitate various games like Secret Hitler, Secret Gandalf, and the 20 Questions.

My original post to Marcie was in the use of item 2 above (which I thought was clear from context). And I hope that it’s clear who is facilitating this game.
:face_with_head_bandage:

I did not know that you type standing up.
:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Euthanasia?

Note that posters will sometimes pose a potential question that is not intended to be “one of the 20.”

Most often, they’ll “tag” it with “Unofficial” to be clear in this context. For some, I’m familiar enough with their posting style to infer (usually correctly :face_with_head_bandage:) which context is intended.

I’m not as familiar with you, so I’ll treat this as unofficial (unless you post otherwise).

I’ll make it official:

Is it euthanasia?

1 Like

Granted!

I think that second clue was perhaps too specific too soon. (My final clue was “Kevorkian”.)

1 Like

I was down to the death penalty or euthanasia after your affirmative answer to my question of life or death.

Alas I cannot help you with your secret Hitler game wish as I’m unfamiliar with playing.

Sounds like you have the perfect corruption of that wish!

Are people tired of this game, or should I start a new one?

I prefer physical objects to “concepts”. But maybe a summer break would be good?

Same

If someone chimes in that they want to play, I’ll start a new game.

I like these games, but also vote for object over concept. I would play again.

I also want a new choose your own adventure/text adventure game from @BruteForce (wrong thread, but I was already here)

1 Like

:+1: I’ll see what I can do. Give me a few weeks and I’ll put something together.

1 Like

Started a new game as a time filler before Secret Sith.

20Q - Game 37